Agile Project Manager (Salesforce)
London, Remote / contract / c£600 per Day Inside IR35
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Harris Global is hiring an Agile Project Manager to join an industry-leading organisation, on an initial 6-month contract paying c£600 per day (inside IR35) and fully remote!
The ideal candidate will have background in Salesforce Products, projects around data-driven products within automation, integration and implementation projects and would be an expert with agile project management and successful delivery.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a complex/strategic project, running multiple projects concurrently from the initiation through to completion
- Clarifying roles & responsibilities for the project team and key stakeholders
- Managing key stakeholder expectations
- Lead on the planning of projects with various teams in the business, accumulating in the creation of Epics and User Stories that are maintained in a backlog
- Assembling and managing project resources, including identifying resource requirements
- Lead all Scrum ceremonies, Stand-ups, Backlog refinements, planning and retrospectives
- Manage and monitor project progress through each Sprint
- Ensuring appropriate project documentation is produced and published on Confluence
- Identifying and managing risks and issues
- Work with global teams in different regions/time zones
- Champion Agile principles and methodology
- Strong experience in a project management capacity
- A delivery-focused Senior Project Manager, with a strong background in finance-related projects, ideally with experience in Salesforce/SAP integrations.
- Extensive experience in Agile using Scrum
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience managing software development projects
- Experience of leading multi-disciplined, distributed development teams, including managing external vendors and agencies providing services for projects
- Strong financial literacy inclusive of estimation, costing, tracking and monitoring project budgets, anticipating and resolving any financial/commercial risks within programmes and projects
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Salesforce Products, projects around data-driven products within automation, integration and implementation projects and would be an expert with agile project management and successful delivery.