London / contract / £600 Inside IR35
£600 Inside IR35
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our Wealth Management clients on an initial 12-month contract. The successful candidate must have wealth management experience.
- Investigation and problem analysis
- Feasibility assessment and business case analysis
- Business process improvement
- Requirements definition
- Business acceptance testing
- Business change deployment
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Supporting the use of defined methodologies and documentation templates
- Supporting the use of requirements, process and data repositories
- Helping to develop and mature the Business Analysis Service
- Participating in knowledge-sharing and wellbeing activities with other Business Analysts and the Change & Transformation department.
- Significant experience in business analysis and architecture, including overall business process design, requirements-definition, process-mapping and able to demonstrate a track record in owning and resolving problems
- Experience of communication with a range of stakeholders from senior executives through to technical experts
- Experience in delivering business solutions to tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong skillset in Microsoft products, preferably Office 365
For more information, please apply now!