Data Warehouse Engineer
Warwick, Warwickshire / contract / Market rate
Harris global are currently recruiting for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join a radiology services company on a 12 month FTC or an initial 6 month contact in their Warwick office 1-2 days a week.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Proven record of delivering and maintaining an efficient Data Warehouse
- Experience working with Azure and other cloud environments
- Experience of working with SQL Server and relational databases, able to understand and write complex SQL queries with multiple joins, stored procedures, functions, and custom views.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services, extracting data from multiple sources to create a data warehouse environment
- Competent Power BI developer with a good understanding of data models, and advanced DAX needed to develop complex measures
- Able to use Microsoft Reporting Services, report writing, report scheduling, distribution, and publishing reports with user definable dimensions.
- Able to fulfil Database Administration requirements
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Azure Data Factory
- Power Apps development
- Visual Studio web applications
For more information, please apply now!