Desktop Support Engineer
Derby / contract / Market rate
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Desktop Support Engineer to work for a Leading MSP. This is an initial 12 month contract role and will be 5 days a week onsite in Derby. The ideal candidate MUST hold a valid SC Clearance and have been using it in the last 12 months.
- Perform IMAC's on PC's, Printers and Peripherals.
- Perform incident investigation and resolution on PC's, Printer and Peripherals
- Supported operated systems so knowledge of XP, Vista and Win 7 & 10
- Knowledge of office, outlook and general Windows apps.
- Perform scripted PC builds when required.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Valid SC Clearance