London / permanent / £35- £40k
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our client on a permanent basis in their London office.
The role responsibilities
- Supporting 3500+ users in an ITIL environment
- Responding to telephone and email incidents, queries and service requests in a professional and courteous manner based on an agreed SLA or OLA
- Logging of all works - ensuring incidents, queries and service requests are logged, prioritised, tracked and resolved within predefined Service Levels
- Operating in a flexible mode - being able to seamlessly switch between a telephone/desk-side role as and when required
- Dealing with and communicating escalations accordingly.
- Maintaining and growing relationships across immediate team and wider IT teams to ensure collaborative approach to resolve customer requests as soon as possible.
- Ensuring consistent and concise communications in written and verbal form at all times adhering to templates where available eg P1 announcements, software upgrades, service outages.
- Coaching others through various tasks where required by way of shadowing, knowledge transfer or buddy system. The stance exists for new or developing staff as guided by line management.
Technical skill sets
- Windows and Mac Experience
- Active Directory
- Cisco Unified Communication Solutions
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Office365 Administration portals
The successful candidate will understand that the work pattern will be shift work and occasional weekends.
For more information, please apply now!