London, Hybrid / permanent / £65k + Benefits
£65k + Benefits
Harris Global are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a leading Media organisation on a permanent basis in their London office working on a hybrid model.
The successful candidate will besupporting, maintaining, and optimising the cloud and on-premises systems below, including system upgrades, patching and new deployments:
- Windows server estate
- Active Directory, AzureAD and associated services
- VMWare/ESXi estate
- Veeam backup system
- NetApp storage platform: training provided.
Knowledge & experience
- Experience supporting and upgrading Microsoft Active Directory and associated services.
- Experience supporting and maintaining Azure AD.
- Experience supporting, building, and maintaining Window server platforms, including from version 2016.
- Solid understanding of maintaining safety and security of the systems managed.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of network technologies in a hybrid cloud/on-premises environment.
- Experience supporting and optimising infrastructure monitoring and patching using appropriate tools.
For more information, please apply now!