London / permanent / Up to £100k
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Lead Architect to work for clients based in London Victoria on a hybrid basis. The right candidate will be and experienced hands-on architect with strong knowledge maintaining Data Architecture end to end and will have proven experience working on Cloud based platforms.
- Contribute to the overall Architecture vision for AtlasEdge.
- Develop and communicate a set of solution views to all stakeholders from various backgrounds, making the complex simple to understand.
- Support and supervise solution architecture deliverables produced by third parties
- Capable of developing prototypes using cloud - native components on Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Build strong working relationships with all internal and external commercial stakeholders
- Support delivery and business operations teams, blending technical (development and architecture) and behaviour (leadership and communication) skills.
- Explore, challenge, question and learn technologies and patterns to improve and evolve AtlasEdge's Data landscape.
- Used modern Data Architecture patterns, models, and technologies as well as traditional data - modelling approaches.
- Experience with Cloud-based data platforms, components, and patterns, primarily on MS Azure.
- Previously worked with engineering teams or as an engineer.
- Experience with a wide-range of functional areas: back - office, operational systems, CRM, Front End (digital, portals).
- Experience with integration technologies and patterns, including API management platforms.
- Understands and has real experience with operating as an Architect in an agile context, covering Architecture Vision and Roadmaps or Runways, coupled with a proven ability to communicate with delivery/engineering teams and to dive into the required level of detail
- Demonstrable understanding of Data Centres and digital infrastructure is highly beneficial.