Heathrow / permanent / £80k +10% Bonus
Harris global are currently recruiting for a Lead Developer to join a multinational information technology company working on a permanent basis in their Heathrow office.
- Responsible for upholding secure code reviews across assigned platforms
- Provide expert guidance and direction for other team members when they encounter challenges in their security reviews.
- Own documentation and procedures surrounding application security baselines and blueprints
- Work closely with cross-functional teams while carrying out daily tasks
- Work with Product Development teams to help prioritize and validate urgency of mitigation of identified product vulnerabilities and security feature enhancement requests
- Scale application security by advising, supporting creation and sometimes even developing security unit testing scripts, centralized security libraries, and security hardening scripts, which scale directly with developers and enable a streamlined software development process
- Drive initiatives which scale application security and holistically address multiple vulnerabilities
- Contribute to security requirements gathering with product teams
- Support the discovery of security exposures in software and develop mitigation plans, and also report and assist fix the technical debt
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of platforms and technologies such as J2EE, .NET and API management in order to provide interoperability solutions
- Review security trainings and socialize the material with internal development teams
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Security Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with building virtual or physical appliances
- Experience with developing software
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Security related certifications or trainings
- Able to articulate, plan, implement and manage software security best practices
For more information, please apply now!