Linux Systems Administrator
London, Remote / contract / Competitive daily rate! (outside IR35)
Linux Systems Administrator urgently required to a VC backed start-up, initially a 6-month contract paying a competitive daily rate (outside IR35). The client is based in central London however this role is fully remote!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a greenfield environment with the ability to influence the project.
- Excellent Linux Sysadmin skills and experience
- Experience with Physical and virtual server admin
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- CI/CD aware and experienced (GitLab)
- Monitoring and alerting
- User permission and administration
- Authentication and password management
- File organization and management
- System usage policies and procedures
- In-depth understanding of Linux, including Linux Debian
- Software installation, updates and upkeep, upgrading plan
- Redundancy plan (N+1), recovery plans
- Security and CSIRT response
- Maintain documentation and update runbooks
- Incident detection, response and remediation
- Post-incident reviews
- Define and follow the maintenance schedule for Linux Servers
This is an urgent requirement with interview availability early next week!