London / contract / Market rate
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Mac Engineer to work for a Leading Media client. This is an initial 3 month contract with a likelihood of extension. This will be 5 days onsite in London.
They are currently returning all of their MAC laptop and desktop users to the office and there is a 7 step process that needs completing:
- Resetting of users AD password.
- If the laptop user is from a certain department (P&E) where they generally have local admin rights to the laptop, we need to check the bind status of the laptop.
- If bind is broken, re-bind using our sestonator tool.
- Check the Trend antimalware and XDR status on the device.
- Have user log into laptop with new password and ensure Filevault password/login is synced.
- Ensure Microsoft MFA app is installed and configured on users mobile device - test.
- If Editorial user, ensure they change their Octopus (internal Editorial system) password.