London / permanent / £30k - £40k per annum (DOE)
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a leading Information Services organisation based in London. This is a permanent role with hybrid working opportunities. The successful candidate will possess strong experience supporting multiple on-going projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestones are met including project closures
- Have a good level of competence across MS software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel). Previous experience with MS Project would be ideal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the gravitas and experience to successfully engage and manage a multiple stakeholder environment
- Liaise with the team to coordinate and schedule meetings, reviews and approvals
You will also have/be:
- 1-2 years previous experience in project coordination or equivalent administrative project roles
- Proficiency across MS software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Spotting opportunities for continuous improvement and voicing suggestions and solutions
- High energy and capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and uncertain environment with the ability to work under pressure