London / contract / Market rate
Harris Global are currently looking for an EUC Project Coordinator to join our client on an initial 6 month projects.
You will be responsible for supporting the EUC Project Manager and team in the delivery of a Global mobile Device Management Solution and a rollout of new Apple Mac devices Globally.
Working with the EUC Project manager as well as the hub and market-based offshore delivery teams, the role will be responsible for tracking deployment schedules, completing trackers and to assist in the creation and management of communications and responses from users in regards to the deployment/rollout.
Skills will include:
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience of working either in an EUC environment or a large scale deployment/migration project is highly desirable
- Comfortable sending approved communication templates to scheduled users on defined touch points, as defined within the communication plan
- Monitors scheduling mailbox and responds to user queries and manages rescheduling, escalations for migrations
- Works alongside local Business Relationship Manager teams, ensuring visibility to all stakeholders on status of user migrations
- Provide status updates to PM on regional completion numbers
- Helps maintain and creates where appropriate any self-service documentation/user guides and how to's
- Experience in delivering Technology support, working across operational support levels and teams to deliver excellent services for internal business clients
- Experience of working in an international and/or Matrix management environment would be an advantage
- Experience in using Collaboration Tool Suites (Slack, Zoom 8x8, ServiceNow, Okta, Gsuite)
- Ability to independently manage project tasks and multitask in a demanding media engineering environment
- Experience owning, executing and delivering projects deliverables
- Experience interpreting client requirements and translation thereof into technical solutions