London / permanent / £85K + Benefits
£85K + Benefits
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Technical Salesforce Manager to join one of our Welfare Charity's on an permanent basis in their London office 2-3 days a week.
- Managing Salesforce Users, the Sharing Model, and 3rd party packages
- To define priorities, determine enhancement complexity, and plan Salesforce Roadmaps
- Understand and drive best practices of declarative development
- Deliver Salesforce training and providing end-user support
- Build custom reports and dashboards
- Track Cases (tickets) created by end users requesting support and enhancements
- You must have a very strong technical background as well a strong understanding of the tech stack functionality
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
- Ability to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Experience with: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
For more information, please apply now!