Senior Business Analyst
London, Remote / contract / £500 per day - Outside IR35
£500 per day - Outside IR35
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst to work for a client in the Music Industry. This is a six month outside IR35 fully remote contract role. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge in the music industry.
- Actively work with colleagues and customers to provide support in achieving goals within the areas of capturing complex requirements, user acceptance testing and project activities
- Provide business analysis support for projects in terms of business requirements analysis, documentation and testing of system changes.
- Ensure business needs and business architecture are aligned with the technical architecture the company operates
- Support the creation of a comprehensive As-Is documentation of the business processes and make sure it is kept up to date
- Create To-Be process for business improvements that will help to achieve and monitor the benefits of the respective change
- Capture high-quality business requirements in a way that makes them easily digestible by the development and SIT test team both within structured JIRA/ServiceNow tickets but also in collaboration/clarification sessions
- Assure that release documentation, educational material and end-user instructions are kept up-to-date and accessible
- Drive and execute the scoping of acceptance criteria, the outlining of test approaches and actively lead the test execution
- Ability to perform business Process flow Mapping to data outcomes
- Performing preliminary data extractions to support Data Mappings for Fact and dimension objects and reports
- SQL: The ability to write simple SQL queries for data retrieval to evaluate and support mappings and hypothetical analysis
- Extensive experience in the area of Business Analysis, Requirements Management and Software Quality Assurance in the Copyright segment of the Music Industry
- Experienced in Process Management
- Experience in scoping test requirements, creating test data and automating regression tests
- Working experience in agile project environments/software development
- Strong analytical background and data-driven approach supported by the ability to extract and harmonise information from various sources
- A technical background is highly appreciated.