Senior Data Engineer
London, Hybrid / permanent / £90-£95k + benefits
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Senior Data Engineer to join our client on a permanent basis. You will possess SQL and Azure skills and ideally have knowledge of PowerBI!
Skills will include:
- Must have production grade design and operational experience in relational and non-relational databases
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in programming languages frequently used in data manipulation
- Designed and implemented a complex data platform with a variety of OLTP and OLAP workloads and a mix of Real Time and batched data flows connecting internal and third-party systems
- You have relevant experience in designing and building data lakes, ETL pipelines and reporting dashboards using cloud technologies
- Azure experience preferred but will look at candidates with AWS experience also
- You have designed and built data platforms that are ISO27K/SOC2, PCI-DSS or GDPR (or equivalent) certified
- You are apt at building working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice
If this sounds like the kind of role that suits your experience, please apply now!