London, Remote / permanent / £85k + bonus (may be negotiable!)
Harris Global are on the lookout for a Senior Developer to join our client, a leader in the music royalties industry, on a permanent basis. Flexible and fully remote working opportunities.
- Delivering the full life cycle of our applications (analysis, design, implementation, testing, infrastructure, and operations).
- Ensuring that our deliverables are provided in a fully operation state - following the principle You build it - you run it'
- Close collaboration with your peer developer, Business and Product Owners
- Coaching, mentoring, and training your colleagues
Requirements & Skills
- A strong background in the design and implementation of scalable, resilient, service-oriented architectures
- Proficient with JVM and JVM based languages such as Java or Scala
- Building applications on the AWS/ECS using DevOps principles and CI/CD
- Test-Driven Development, Version Control
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design and Collaborative modelling
- Experience with event-driven architectures/Kafka Apache and Kafka Streams
- Experience working with relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDb, Cassandra, ElasticSearch) databases
- Experience with large-scale system handling terabytes of data and tens of thousands of messages per second
- Experience with monolith-to-microservice migrations and patterns such as strangler and change-data-capture
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Code (preferably Pulumi)
- You like music!