Senior Product Designer
London, Hybrid / contract / Market rate - Inside IR35
Market rate - Inside IR35
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Senior Product Designer to join a leading Media organisation on an initial 3 month contract in their London office working to a hybrid model.
- Experience designing and launching subscription or E-commerce products
- Experience designing, launching, and iterating on quality user-centered web products
- Experience simplifying highly complex purchasing flows so they are easily understandable for users
- Experience with rapid prototyping, iterating, and refining design solutions based on user feedback
- Experience running user tests or working with UX researchers to define qualitative hypotheses, questions, and qualitative metrics
- Ability to draw from qualitative research and data analytics to uncover behavioural insights and inform design decisions
- A broad design toolkit (user journeys, wireframes, functional specs) and the experience to know when to use a particular artifact
- Ability to work within a design system, knowing when to iterate on existing components that are part of a large product ecosystem
- Ability to deliver iterative and experimental features with an understanding of how design decisions may affect long term product and technology ecosystems
- Understanding of web accessibility best practices
- Experience creating alignment with product managers, engineers, researchers, marketers, and writers.
- Well-developed skills in identifying, prioritizing, and communicating design requirements
- Ability to support design leads by proactively driving the design process
- Experience in effectively presenting design work to senior stakeholders while managing and addressing feedback from different sources
- A holistic approach to problem-solving; visual thinking and rapid synthesizing of information
- Understanding of how subscription products fit into the experience of each brand's site
- Experience working within a globally distributed team, or the desire to learn how
- Possess and communicate up-to-date knowledge of UX best practices and competitor products
For more information, please apply now!