Service Delivery Analyst
London / permanent / Market rate
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Harris Global are currently on the lookout for a Service Delivery Analyst to work for one of our Wealth Management clients based in London. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and have worked in an ITIL environment.
- Run CAB where necessary.
- Incident management when required.
- Maintain the continual service improvement for the department to continue to deliver improvement.
- Support the PMO in their processes
- Assist and PM with infrastructure projects.
- Work with LGT to streamline the processes and relationships with the teams.
- Work with LGT on all ITIL processes and ensure they are maintained.
- Run service reviews with the business.
- Cover for Service Delivery Manager when away.
- Cover for 1st line team lead if SDM is away and 1st line team lead.
- Providing other assistance as required by the IT Service Delivery Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- ITIL v4 Foundation.
- Service focused.
- Six Sigma qualified
- Prince2 qualified