Software Engineering Manager
London, Remote / contract / Competitive daily rate! Inside IR35
Harris Global is hiring a Principal Developer/Engineering Manager to join a leading financial institution an initial 6-month contract paying a competitive daily rate (inside IR35) and fully remote!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Principal Developer/Engineering Manager, with an inquisitive mind, with team management experience. As the engineering counterpart to the Product Manager, this person will be responsible for setting both technical and team direction to deliver value to my clients customers. This person will be responsible for the engineering and delivery of one of their suite of products, the product is data science and machine learning heavy, so collaborating across disciples and working with a leadership team is critical to our success.
- Helping teams to solve business problems whilst avoiding complexity
- Promoting good software engineering principles and practice
- A belief in agile principles
- Working with multiple teams to achieve customer outcomes
- Making sure we have the right people in place, including hiring employees, contractors and 3rd-party vendors
- Showing people a better way, not telling
- Your leadership team will include an Agile coach, Architect, Data Scientist, lead QA and SRE.
- The technology stack is a mixture of Typescript, SQL, Python, React, micro-frontends, K8s, and Google Cloud.
This is an urgent requirement with interview availability ASAP.