Systems Support Analyst
London / permanent / £50K + Benefits
£50K + Benefits
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a Systems Support Analyst to join a leading Insurance client on a permanent basis in their London office 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
- Support and work closely with the Service Desk with any (but not limited to) Office365, RPA, ClarionDoor and GXB queries.
- Log all queries on the Service Desk system (currently ServiceNow).
- Ensure the logged issues are prioritised accordingly, informing IT Managers to potential outages/critical issues.
- Co-ordinate and supply training and software updates with the Service Desk and IT Managers.
- Work closely with the Business Systems Development team to support their builds.
- Ensure change control procedures are followed at all times.
- Review Microsoft 365 software release notes and inform users of available fixes or updated functionality.
- Maintain professional communications to all involved when dealing with any issue.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments for Microsoft 365
- General Insurance Broking
- Insurance Broking systems (Global XB aka Total Objects)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft 365
- ITIL Foundation
For more information, please apply now!