Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Division
East Croydon / permanent /
• To identify, open and develop new and existing client opportunities in a pro-active sale environment
• To develop technical expertise and market awareness in line with the business area
• To increase business revenue stream and generate key accounts.
• To develop excellent working relationships with both clients and candidates
• To achieve and manage personal / corporate targets and objectives.
• To be a key player in helping to increasing Harris Global Sales’ penetration into the marketplace
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for managing own accounts and developing key relationships within client organisations.
• Developing own sales desk with new business accounts
• Responsible for managing and hitting own new business and revenue targets.
• Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective clients, both over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings.
• Attending networking events to help generate new leads and client contacts.
• Responsible for the identification of suitable candidates to fulfil client requirements – this will include headhunting and candidate interviewing.
• Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions of business.
• Responsible for developing technical and market awareness.
• Responsible for working with the Business Unit director in achieving team and personnel objectives.
• Demonstrate a commitment to client and candidate care.
• Continual client and candidate networking through various methods
• At all times maintain and record accurate data on the database
• Responsible for managing your own accounts.
• 2+ Years solid sales / targeted working background
• Ability to open and develop client accounts.
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to multi-task
• Capable of problem solving.
• Has shown excellent organisational skills.
• To show business acumen
• Quick thinker and methodical approach to business
• Competitive nature to success
• Proactive approach to business and life
• Ability to break down and understand complex business matters.
• Able to show resilience in previous working positions.
• Ambitious and hard-working