Oxted / permanent /
To be high performing and proactive in your approach to generate leads and market information for the company and sales division whilst keeping the company database up to date with all accurate information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To achieve and manage personal / corporate targets and objectives weekly/ monthly/ 6 monthly.
- To source and be responsible for identifying suitable candidates for client positions that you are required to resource
- Ensuring that all candidates are fully qualified, and CV’s are prepared for submission to sales and clients
- To manage the recruitment process on the candidate side from advertising for roles through to candidate offers
- To ensure that candidate management and care is first class, referencing each candidate that is put forward for placement
- To continually develop your technical expertise and market awareness in line with the business area
- Develop a good working relationship with the Harris sales division supporting them with general recruitment tasks
- Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with prospective candidates, creating hotlists that are accurate and up to date at all times, continual candidate networking is key to being efficient
- To place job adverts on technical job boards, linked in and the company website
- To use the company database as the hub of candidate information, maintaining the database at all times, ensuring that all candidates in your area are skilled up and your activity is logged correctly
- Use the database to track tasks and your own performance
- Responsible for picking up new client leads to pass to the sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time keeping
- 2+ years’ experience dealing with people within a working environment.
- Experience with multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Ability to learn and develop themselves.
- Ability to take direction, listen and work under pressure and to targets.
- Career focused.
- Hardworking – Good ethics