Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote / contract / Competitive daily rate! (outside IR35)
Senior DevOps Engineers urgently required to a high-growth tech startup, 6-monthly rolling contract paying a competitive daily rate (outside IR35). The client is based in central London however this role is fully remote!
- Maintaining uptime and availability of the system
- Minimising outages by:
- Continuous improvement
- Analysis of monitoring and logging output to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Monitoring and alerting of all components and elements
- Identifying performance issues
- Perform root cause analysis of all issues to prevent recurrence?
- Implement, and adhere to, DevOps best practices
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines?
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the CI/CD pipelines
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Research and evaluate emerging developments and best practices within the SRE space
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other activities as required
This is an urgent requirement with interview availability early next week!