Senior GoLang Developer
Remote / contract / Competitive daily rate! (outside IR35)
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Multiple Senior Golang Engineer urgently required to join a high growth start-up, initially a 6-month contract paying a competitive daily rate (outside IR35). The client is based in central London however this role is fully remote!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a greenfield environment with the ability to influence the project. Candidates MUST have strong experience in Golang, Microservices, Kubernetes, building distributed applications and a Polyglot mindset.
- Knowledge of both Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture & SOA
- Experience with message queues
- Experience with Elastisearch
- Experience with containers (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Demonstrable experience building distributed applications
- Knowledge of BPM or workflow engine
- Demonstrable experience monitoring applications
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Knowledge of NoSQL database technologies.
This is an urgent requirement with interview availability this week!